Inside and Out
Val has worked in Operations and in the field
We engage in very different ways.
How our Sales team stays competitive.
Began as a Customer Planning Manager on I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
July 2004Customer Business Manager for the Pathmark business
September 2009 - PresentPromoted to Director, Customer Development Operations
Round out your experience
In The Future
The sky's the limit.
My proudest moment at Unilever
Two proud moments, first receiving the 2008 TWIN award and second receiving the Collaborate to Great Award for leading a successful Wakefern team in 2009.
- Bachelors of Science in Journalism, University of Florida
- Member of Network of Executive Women in New Jersey
- Proud recipient of the TWIN (YWCA of Bergen County, tribute To Women and Industry) award in 2008
- I am a working mom and have two children - Madeline, 11 yrs old and Cole, 9 yrs old. I enjoy bike riding with the family, long beach days and fun night time card games with the kids. I love to read and have benefited greatly from a fantastic local Yoga class.
- Unilever has a diverse workforce and welcomes new, different thinking to solve business issues. Both personally and professionally Unilever has enabled me to strike a great work/life balance, while pursuing my career path.