Best of both worlds
Andy's hybrid role joins two critical functions.
"Management was very encouraging."
Customer Demand Planner (Supply Chain)
table of different food adn dishes
Event Supply Planner (Supply Chain)
bottle of dove in the sand alongside a boat sail
Trade Marketing Analyst, Skin (Customer Development)
"It was a great decision."
How his internship led to a full-time role.
Expanding our reach
My proudest moment at Unilever
I was in involved in driving a demand planning initiative by gaining a collaboration agreement with one of our largest distributors. Being able to use our Customer Innovation Center’s (CiiC) cutting edge technology and virtual space was a huge advantage in welcoming the customer to Unilever.
- B.S. Supply Chain and Information Systems, Minor: International Business, Pennsylvania State University
- APICS (CPIM) – Certification in Production and Inventory Management
- Being Active - running, biking, beach volleyball, tennis, basketball. I am usually up for anything physical as long as it's outdoors.
- Eating - Trying new food and wine. I don't cook as often as I would like but I love grilling in the summer.
- New music
- The people I work with at Unilever are great. Also, the career pathing and development - I feel fortunate that managers have invested in my career and personal growth.