Turning process into products
David works with chefs to bring innovation to the dinner table.
"Unilever really wanted to see me successful."
Our interns work on business critical projects.
June 2007 - August 2007
Intern in Beverages R&D
June 2008 - October 2009
Hired full time as a Process Engineer/ Frozen R&D
Promoted to Senior Process Engineer/ Frozen R&D
From team member to team leader
"You are given real responsibility."
Making the job your own
Graduates have all the tools they need to be successful.
My proudest moment at Unilever
My proudest moment at Unilever was the launch of the new PF Chang's Home Menu line. We spent two years working with our corporate Chefs, PF Chang's Corporate Chefs, and our consumers to create an awesome line of Frozen Meals. Our attention to detail, along with a great team, really replicated the restaurant quality and experience. Now seeing it on the shelf is a cool feeling, you can say "we developed that."
- BS in Biological and Food Processing Engineering, Purdue University May 2008
- MBA, NYU Stern School of Business May 2012
- I am a foodie at heart. Finding new places to eat & drink in NYC has been a great way to experience developing food trends.
- I’ve loved traveling for work and seeing some of the most beautiful parts of the country.
- I love baseball, football, hockey (Go Hawks!) and all other sports. I also enjoy biking, snowboarding, rowing, hiking and working out.
- My favorite thing about Unilever is the amount of effort we spend really working to understand our consumers and their needs to deliver quality products. Seeing how our products touch lives every day is a big motivation to come back and spend the extra time to get our products to look, taste, and smell right. Also, hearing the senior leadership say things like "we will never sacrifice quality" gets me excited to make some special products.