A big team means big responsibilities.
The real "development" in R&D
There are endless opportunities without ever leaving the function.
two cups of lipton tea
Program Leader, Tea & Health
child with sandwich spread and lunch box
Global Program Director for Spreads and Dressings
three people each holding a spoon
Program Director, Foodsolutions Americas
A leader is only as good as their team.
Seeing the bigger picture
Jennifer watched our corporate brand evolve.
My proudest moment at Unilever
Working in Foodsolutions gave me the opportunity to work in an area that I am particularly passionate about - Sustainability. During my years in Foodsolutions NA, I was our leadership team champion for sustainability. I was able to set up a cross-functional sustainability council to work on embedding sustainability (something so core to the values of Unilever) into our everyday ways of working. It was tremendously rewarding to hear customers tell us that our sustainability values were one of the reasons they wanted to do business with us.
- PhD-University of Chicago
- Completed MBA Executive Course Modules--Henley Management College, UK
- Women's Leadership Program--Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern University
- Anything outdoors - I am an avid runner and I especially enjoy trail running and races. I have an amazing family consisting of my husband, three adult stepchildren and two little daughters. As a family we enjoy hiking, skiing, travelling and now exploring the area around our new home in New York.
- There are many which is why this is the only company I have ever worked for! Although I have only worked for one company and in one function, I’ve had such a diversity of experiences including global, regional and local roles. I have worked in 'Background' science, and have given presentations to food service customers with our sales team. I have lived in 3 countries, in 4 locations, and travelled to dozens of others. I have created a network of Unilever colleagues (and friends!) around the world.