Latest press releases
- Feeding America Announces $375,000 Donation from Unilever
Feeding America, a network of more than 200 food banks and the nation’s largest hunger relief organization, today announced that Unilever will donate $375,000.
- Unilever Conducts Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Slim-Fast® Ready-to-Drink Products in Cans Due to Possible Health Risk
Unilever United States, Inc., in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is conducting a nationwide voluntary recall of all Slim-Fast® ready-to-drink (RTD) products in cans, due to the possibility of contamination with Bacillus cereus, a micro-organism, which may cause diarrhea and possibly nausea and/or vomiting.
- Unilever Issues Nationwide Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites
Unilever United States, Inc., of Englewood Cliffs, NJ, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling certain Shedd’s Country Crock® chilled side-dish products because they may contain undeclared sulfites.
- Unilever to Move Chicago Office To North America Headquarters in New Jersey
Unilever announced today that it is combining its Chicago-based antiperspirants, deodorant and hair care group with its skin care business, to create a Personal Care (PC) business unit based at the company’s North America headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- Unilever to Phase-Out the Smart Choices Program Logo While Awaiting FDA Guidance on Future Labeling
Unilever to Phase-Out the Smart Choices Program Logo While Awaiting FDA Guidance on Future Labeling
- Unilever Issues Allergy Alert on Wheat in a Limited Number of Tubs of Breyers Ice Cream
Unilever United States, Inc., of Englewood Cliffs, NJ, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling a limited number of tubs of Breyers® ice cream because it was mispackaged and may contain undeclared wheat.
- Unilever’s Lipton Tea Facility in Suffolk, Virginia Achieves Zero-Landfill Goal
City of Suffolk and Southeastern Public Service Authority Applaud Significant Accomplishment by Country’s Largest Tea Processing Facility
- Unilever Leads Dow Jones Sustainability for 11th Consecutive Year
Unilever Has Been Named Sustainability Leader in the Food & Beverage sector of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI)
- Unilever and P.F. Chang's China Bistro Announce ExclusiveLicensing Agreement
New Line of Premium Frozen Asian Entrées in Development
- Unilever Products Qualify for Smart Choices Program™ -- Several Iconic Unilever Brands to Carry New Front-of-Pack Nutrition Labeling Logo Developed by Food Coalition
Several Iconic Unilever Brands to Carry New Front-of-Pack Nutrition Labeling Logo Developed by Food Coalition
- Unilever To Remove Hydrogenated Oils Across Entire Soft Spreads Portfolio In U.S. By Early 2010
Unilever To Remove Hydrogenated Oils Across Entire Soft Spreads Portfolio In U.S. By Early 2010. Quality Improvement across Four Iconic National Brands Eliminates Artificial Trans Fats while Maintaining Taste and Low Saturated Fat Content
- Unilever Conducts Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Imported Knorr Kosher Soup Mix – Chicken Vegetable Flavor with Pasta
Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Imported Knorr® Kosher Soup Mix – Chicken Vegetable Flavor with Pasta Due to Undeclared Allergen
- Unilever & the National Park Foundation Award $288,000 in Grants to Parks Nationwide
Grants for Sustainability and Park Enhancements Presented at Reception in Washington, DC
- Annual Report on Form 20-F
Unilever N.V. and Unilever PLC announced today that each filed today, March 6, 2009, its Annual Report on Form 20-F, for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2008, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Important Update on Peanut Situation
Unilever’s response to the Peanut Corporation of America recalls of products and ingredients processed in PCA's Blakely, Georgia, and Plainview, Texas, facilities.
- Unilever USA, Recalls Breyers Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream Products
Unilever United States, Inc. conducts nationwide voluntary recall of Breyers Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream products with peanuts due to possible health risk.
- Unilever Moves Into Premium Hair Care
Unilever to buy TIGI product business and Advanced Education Academies for $411.5 million in Cash