Interns / CO-OPs / MBAs
Unilever Internship Program
Our internships and co-op opportunities give you exposure to real business responsibility in your area of interest, including Supply Chain, Research and Development, Customer Development, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resources. Applications open on September 1, 2016!
- 10 week summer internship
- Areas for internship: R&D, Finance, HR, IT, CD, Marketing, Supply Chain
- Will work on a "summer project" that targets a real-time business need
- Everyone gets project plan - details scope of summer project
- Mid and end of summer review process
- Location: varies by function (nationwide) and based on business needs
- Final presentation to senior management and other stakeholders during last week of internship
- All majors welcome
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.0
- Completion of sophomore year at accredited University
- Technical Proficiency
- Demonstration of leadership qualities a must
- Previous relevant work experience a plus
- 6 month commitment to full time role
- Areas of Business: include R&D and Supply Chain
- Location: determined by business needs
Don't forget to also visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNA to find out more info about working for Unilever!
U.S. Students: Submissions to UniGame, Unilever's business competition, are now open until November 10!
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at 1-855-239-5459 or NAAccommodations@unilever.com. Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.