ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ, (March 30, 2016) - Unilever, the world's largest ice cream company, is rolling out 17 new frozen treats in 2016 across five of its ice cream brands – , , , and . Each brand is scooping out a delicious assortment of popular flavors and favorite desserts reimagined as frozen treats, which are now available in grocery stores nationwide.
"At Unilever, we're on a consistent journey to better understand the connection consumers have to ice cream," said Nick Soukas, Director of Ice Cream at Unilever. "We've discovered that nostalgia and memorable moments are two reasons consumers enjoy ice cream. With this in mind, we've reimagined favorite flavors and pairings that cultivate great memories – like birthday cake, s'mores and chocolate and peanut butter – to surprise and delight our ice cream fans."
Breyers Inspires Delicious Family Moments with New Varieties
Breyers has brought families together over frozen treats since 1866. In celebration of this anniversary, Breyers is introducing a full-frozen twist on ice cream cake. And for the first time, Breyers is introducing a line of conveniently, pre-portioned snack cups, perfect for a quick treat or fun gathering.
- Breyers Ice Cream Cake offers Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream and loads of chocolatey crunchies, sandwiched between Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, the perfect treat for even the smallest occasion.
- Breyers Chocolate Peanut Butter features Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream made with a real peanut butter swirl for the perfect balance of rich chocolatey flavor and creamy peanut butter.
- Breyers Coconut Fudge combines real coconut shreds and a fudge swirl to create the most decadent dessert combination.
- Breyers Chocolate Snack Cups features smooth Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream made with fresh cream and rich Dutch cocoa, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
- Breyers Natural Vanilla Snack Cups includes Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, made with simple ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, milk and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
Breyers Gelato Indulgences Adds Four New Varieties
Breyers Gelato Indulgences is adding four new deliciously indulgent flavors to its lineup. All four flavors feature a rich trio of textures, including creamy gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Chocolate Fudge Truffle features creamy milk chocolate gelato with a rich fudge swirl and gourmet chocolate truffles.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Chocolate Hazelnut combines chocolate gelato with hazelnut flavor, a luscious chocolate hazelnut sauce and gourmet chocolate curls.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Peanut Butter Chocolate features creamy peanut butter gelato with a milk chocolate swirl and gourmet chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Salted Caramel Truffle combines salted caramel gelato with a creamy caramel sauce and gourmet salted caramel truffles.
Good Humor Brings Joy from Ice Cream Truck to Store Freezers
From sticks to sandwiches, Good Humor has been reimagining America's favorite candies and desserts as delicious frozen treats for more than 95 years. This year, Good Humor is introducing two delicious new offerings designed to bring even more joy from its iconic truck to freezers across the country.
- Good Humor Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich, currently available in the Northeast, features creamy, frozen chocolate-flavored dessert, coated in chocolate chips and sandwiched between two chocolate cookies with milk chocolate chips.
- Good Humor OREO® Cone, with its chocolate wafer cone, is filled with frozen cookies and cream dessert and topped with real OREO® pieces.
Klondike Cooks up New S'Mores Stickless Bar
This year, Klondike is expanding its line of classic, stickless bars to include a new variety that will take ice cream fans back to the campfire – Klondike S'Mores Stickless Bars.
- Klondike S'Mores features creamy marshmallow ice cream laden with sweet graham cracker swirls inside a delightfully breakable milk chocolate flavored shell.
MAGNUM Expands Doubles Offerings
MAGNUM Ice Cream is the only leading ice cream bar made with delicious Belgian Chocolate. This year, it is expanding its MAGNUM Doubles ice cream line – which features two layers of decadent chocolate around a layer of sauce – to include new twists on classic flavor pairings like chocolate-covered raspberries and chocolate and vanilla.
- MAGNUM Double Raspberry features refreshing raspberry ice cream, raspberry sauce and a crackling coating made with rich, Belgian chocolate.
- MAGNUM Double Chocolate Vanilla offers the perfect balance of silky vanilla bean ice cream, decadent chocolate sauce and a crackling coating made with rich, Belgian chocolate.
Popsicle Introduces Refreshing New Flavors
This year, Popsicle – the original summertime treat – will offer three new varieties that inspire summertime fun at any age.
- Popsicle Tropical Paradise comes in four refreshing tropical flavors, including Mango, Strawberry-Banana, Island Punch and Pineapple.
- Popsicle Sugar Free Red Classics offers a better-for-you treat in all your favorite red flavors, including Cherry, Raspberry, and Strawberry.
- Popsicle Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™, complete with Michelangelo™, Donatello™, Raphael™ and Leonardo™, includes four action-packed flavors: Orange Fury, Cherry Crush, Blue Raspberry Blast and Smashing Grape.
Pricing and images for new varieties from Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, MAGNUM Ice Cream and Popsicle are available upon request.