Magnum® Ice Cream continues to take Fashion World by storm
The Sweetest Fashion Accessory to Appear at Several Chic Events During Fashion’s Biggest Week in New York
Englewood Cliffs, NJ (September 7, 2011) – It has graced the fashion pages, appeared alongside the world’s hottest celebrities and become a fixture among the fashion elite. Now Magnum® Ice Cream, the super-premium ice cream synonymous with indulgent pleasure, will inspire the palates of the world’s top trendsetters during the fall’s biggest fashion event in New York.
From September 8-15, Magnum Ice Cream bars – crafted of silky vanilla bean or creamy chocolate ice cream with thick, crackling Belgian chocolate – will appear at three fashion hot spots, including:
- The Independent Fashion Blogger Conference on September 7, hosted by the Independent Fashion Bloggers Network, where the industry’s top fashion bloggers will gather inside the renowned Milk Studios in New York’s Meatpacking District. Guests can stop by the ultra-luxe Magnum & Manicures Lounge to be treated to more than just an ice cream bar: a custom-designed manicure inspired by nail designer-to-the-stars, Lisa Logan, who has created two unique nail treatments inspired by Magnum specially for the attendees. These custom manicures will be shared with Magnum fans on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Lounge visitors also have the opportunity to freshen up their tips at the DIY nail bar while snacking on a treat from the world’s most luxurious ice cream brand.
- “Caravan Store in the Sky,” a curated fashion event during Fashion’s Night Out at the breathtaking Sky Room rooftop lounge in New York’s Garment District on September 8. Designers and artists will indulge in the pleasurable lifestyle Magnum Ice Cream has cultivated around the world for more than 20 years, while scoping out the latest fashion trends of the season.
- The “V Magazine” Black and White Ball, a celebration of the publication’s landmark Elizabeth Taylor-themed editorial from its September issue, on September 14. Magnum will offer hundreds of the biggest names in fashion, media and entertainment the opportunity to indulge in Magnum Ice Cream bars and Magnum-inspired signature cocktail.
“After the extraordinary reception Magnum Ice Cream received from fashion influencers during the Tribeca Film Festival in April, we are excited to capture the attention of the fashion world on its biggest stage,” said Mike Hurley, Senior Brand Manager for Magnum Ice Cream. “As a luxurious, indulgent treat, Magnum Ice Cream has been embraced by our stylish fans as the sweetest fashion accessory of the season.”
Magnum Ice Cream bars are available in six delicious flavors, made with only the finest ingredients:
- Magnum Classic - Silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in a thick layer of Belgian milk chocolate
- Magnum Almond - Silky vanilla bean ice cream covered in a thick layer of Belgian milk chocolate with crunchy almonds
- Magnum Double Caramel - Silky vanilla bean ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich caramel sauce and thick Belgian milk chocolate
- Magnum Double Chocolate - Creamy chocolate ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich chocolatey sauce and thick Belgian milk chocolate
- Magnum White - Silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in a thick layer of Belgian white chocolate
- Magnum Dark - Silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in 60% cacao Belgian dark chocolate
Magnum Ice Cream is available in grocery retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Target, Safeway and Kroger. These premium on-the-go delights, wrapped in the brand’s signature golden foil packaging, are available in 3-count multipacks for the suggested retail price of $3.99 or individually for a suggested retail price of $2.59.For more information on Magnum Ice Cream bars step behind the velvet rope at:
Launched in 1989, Magnum was the first handheld ice cream targeted as a premium adult offering. Today, Magnum is one of the world’s leading ice cream brands, selling one billion units annually worldwide, and it is the biggest brand of Unilever ice creams.